No products in the cart.
Chi Green Tea Extract Benefits for Your Health
With so many green teas on the market and so many claims, you may wonder how you know that the Chi Green Tea extract benefits are the best of the best. Walk into any health store or even a grocery store, and you can find green tea. It’s been long established that green tea has many health benefits. So perhaps you’re wondering why Chi Green Tea is best.
We could list a hundred or more reasons why Chi Green Tea has more benefits than any other green tea extract on the market, but let’s focus on just the Top 10.
1. Chi Green Tea is Concentrated, Chi is ‘good health’ to the last drop. Each 30-drop dose of bottled Chi Green Tea concentrate splashed into the hot water in your teacup (juice or smoothie) is equivalent to 12-15 cups of standard green tea. There have been scores of epidemiological and clinical studies in Japan and China that concluded that to get the optimal anti-oxidant immune system boost needed to add years to your life — while resisting cancer, heart disease, stroke, and other ills –, you’d need to drink 15 to 20 cups of green tea a day – which many people in those countries do But that may require many trips to the Mens’ or Ladies’ room. With concentrated Chi, two cups can do it all.
2. Chi Green Tea concentrate is the purest you can buy. Many believe that the U.S. Department of Agriculture requires that imported green tea leaves be sprayed with pesticides before entering the country. They do. But NOT SO with Chi Tea Green Tea concentrate, the leaves are raised organically in the hill country of the Far East. Each tender young leal is harvested as it has been for centuries, then hand-picked the old-fashioned way.
Chi leaves are quickly steamed on-site to prevent degradation by oxidation. rolled to squeezed juices to the surface, and then dried before going through a natural water extraction process — WITHOUT the use of alcohol or chemical solvents The pure polyphenol-rich liquid is shipped to the United States in sealed vats. Chi is untouched by herbicides. pesticides or insectoids — it is pure from our seedlings to your lips, The potency-of Ihe Chi Green Tea is enhanced by other added herbs that combine with it synergistically.
3. Chi Green Tea concentrate is economical. Drink two cups a day and a single bottle will last a month.
4. Green Tea teabags won’t do the Job Whether you buy your teabags from a grocery store or a health food store, most of what you’re buying is convenience. Teabags are typically filled with tea leftovers from tea bins — the green tea ‘dust’ remaining after the higher quality leaves have been patiently sifted out And if it’s decaffeinated, it’s often not with water, which preserves the health-giving polyphenols, but rather more rapidly, using harsh alkaloid solutions, which may destroy them
5. Drinking Green is like taking a Job officiating at Tea Ceremonies. Studies have shown that the healthiest and longest-lived occupation in Japan is that of the women who teach or practice the ancient tea ceremony ritual known as chanoyu — thus they drink large quantities of green tea. A study following the lives of 3.380 of these women for nine years compared them very favorably against other Japanese women …
“… indicating the possibility that green tea is a protective factor against premature death.”
It’s good for Ihem. and — thanks to Chi’s concentration. requiring far fewer cups — it should be just as good for you.
6. Green Tea Is state-of-the-art Preventive Medicine. There have been many bold statements for research studies issued over the years, including this Succinct summation:
“We suggest that drinking green tea may be one of the most practical methods of cancer prevention available at the present time.”The National Cancer Research Institute of Tokyo
One of many reasons for that statement is as far back as 1992, another study found that …
“Green tea has been shown to enhance the liver’s ability to detoxify carcinogens arid thus act as cancer preventative.”the Japanese Journal of Clinical Oncology stated (Vol 23)
7. Hearty Green Tea is great for the heart. At Zhejiang Medical University Hospital in China. researchers found that sipping green tea in sufficient quantities helped reduce blood coagulation. prevented platelet stickiness and clumping, decreased the amount o(cholesterol in artery walls, and even helped break clots that had already formed.
” … green tea is a superior anti-oxidant. highly effective at preventing the oxidation of bloodstream LDL and the resultant clogging of arteries.”Studies conducted at the University of Scranton (Pa )
Chi Green Tea Extract Benefits
8. Green Tea Ie an active disease fighter. Life Extension magazine devoted two major articles in its June 1999 issue highlighting Green Tea’s remarkable properties. First, they emphasized anti-aging and cancer-fighting, referencing 44 supporting scientific journal articles and studies The second article highlighted Green Tea’s heart-protective qualities with 51 journal references.
9. You could write a book about Green Tea’s health-giving benefits. In fact, Lester Mitcher Ph.D. did. “The Green Tea Book” –among many health benefits he cites — includes cancer prevention as one of them, Moreover, just some of many of the other study conclusions were:
– Japan has the world’s lowest prostate cancer rate.
– The tea-growing, heavy green tea-drinking Shizuoka province of Japan has an even lower death rate from cancer than the country as a whole.
– In Okinawa, women who drank ten or mere cups of tea daily slashed their risk of lung cancer by a startling 62 percent!
– Strengthens the body during radiation and chemotherapy by maintaining or increasing white blood counts. (In a Chinese study of cancer patients with stubborn low white blood cell counts, green tea extract supplements raised Counts by more than 50 percent in 60 percent of patients, while 31 percent of patients had an improvement of 30 to 50 percent).
– Enhances immune function and fights infections.
– Boosts longevity
– Lowers total cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol levels
– Increases HCL-cholesterol levels
– Reduces blood pressure
– Acts as a ‘blood-thinner,’ reducing the risk of heart attack
– Decreases the risk of stroke (Men with a high Intake of polyphenols have almost 75 percent fewer strokes than men with low intakes)
– And. less dramatic but no small matter, its use aids in digestion.
10, And lastly, newly-completed lab tests establish that Chi Green Tea purity is unsurpassed by any other product on the market. A check of labels for other liquid concentrates in stores reveals that they are either not organic, not-caffeine-free, or both, and the best of them only claim polyphenol levels of 60-80 percent
Independent laboratory tests have certified Chi Green Tea as greater than 95 percent polyphenols. The actual lab test copy [available upon request] was even higher. Furthermore, Alpha Labs confirmed 0.00 pesticide residue. You can’t do better than that for your body.
The above information is for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.